AngularJs Unit Testing Part 3 – Directives

This is blog post is a part of a series related AngularJs unit testing. AngularJs Unit Testing Part 1 – Controllers AngularJs Unit Testing Part 2 – Services with $httpBackend Directives are arguably the most import part of the AngularJs framework moreover, they are certainly the most complex and hardest to grasp. That’s why, I[…]

PowerShell scripts for developers

PowerShell is an amazing framework when it comes to administrating and automating administrative tasks. It consists of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework. PowerShell can also increase efficiency of supporting and working in .Net environments. There are few PowerShell scripts I have been using repeatedly to ease day to[…]

CampusNexus Visual Studio Item Templates

The CampusNexus Visual Studio item templates are a set of templates that will help you create common CampusNexus .NET types such as Services, Events, Commands, and EventHandlers.  To assist in maintaining naming and namespace consistency across CampusNexus, these templates are designed to be executed to the root of your projects.  To use a template, right click[…]

Faster way to compile X++ code using “AXBuild” Utility.

General Architecture Compiling on the Server Tier AxBuild.exe can accomplish a full compile of all X++ code, into AX p-code, many times faster than the traditional compile that you start from the MorphX client menu. AxBuild.exe is run on the Application Object Server (AOS) tier at a cmd.exe command prompt. The AxBuild.exe utility program involves[…]

What is Node.js, How it works, and how it is used in CampusNexus.

What is Node.Js, How it works Node.js is a JavaScript framework for writing server resources dependent JavaScript applications. It is built on top of the V8 JavaScript runtime. The Main logic behind Node.js is to provide a scalable access to slow server resources, Node.js is event driven, non blocking resources model which is easy to learn. It provides a way[…]

OData Client in CampusNexus

Introduction: As part of the CampusNexus solution, the Cmc.Nexus.Models.Client project provides a client for accessing the OData service.  Using the client classes, an application will be able to seamlessly execute OData queries and work with the results within the client code.  This blog is a tutorial showing how to use the OData client from within[…]

Customization of Portal with SharePoint Part II: Deploy Custom Application Page

Previous: Customization of Portal with SharePoint Part I: Deploy your own Web Part In the previous post I wrote about deploying custom Web Parts on top of Portal with SharePoint. Many times creating Web Part is not enough and you want to have an entire page dedicated to the functionality you may want to add. If[…]

Skip to toolbar